Don’t hesitate to call us today! 530-493-5117

Become a Bigfoot Jamboree Vendor

Thank you for your interest in become a vendor at this year’s Bigfoot Jamboree. Help make this year’s Jamboree the best ever! Bring your food, crafts, collectibles and more to the Happy Camp River Park this Labor Day Weekend.

Booth Space Fee Schedule:

Local Non-profits $30.00
Klamath River Residents (Hwy 96) $40.00
Non-Residents $75.00
Mail your Signed Registration Form and payment (if sending now) to:
Bigfoot Jamboree
Booth Registration
P.O. Box 201
Happy Camp, CA 96039

?Do you need a California Seller’s Permit?

If you are selling tangible goods (merchandise, hot food, etc.) you must obtain a California Resale License. The application and license are FREE! If you do not already have a Resale number, follow these instructions:

  1. Go to the California Board of Equalization website:
  2. Click on “Register a business activity with BOE”.
  3. Follow the steps and answer the questions.
  4. Print you seller’s permit. Add the resale license # to your Booth Registration form. Most applicants can obtain their license # and permit immediately after they submit their application.
  5. Bring your seller’s permit with you to Bigfoot Jamboree, so that if asked for it by a BOE representative you can provide it.

If you have a question regarding the BOE Seller’s permit you can contact Sharon Cole at the BOE District Office in Redding, CA.
If you have any questions please contact us at 530-493-5117 or email us at

For more information regarding the California Seller’s Permit, please download the file below.
Advertisers Registration Form